Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your best discoveries of 2016

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro
Watching live broadcast theatre at the cinema. Seen a few this year, the best of the bunch being Hangmen with David Morrissey. Absolutely brilliant.

He's just screwed "Walking Dead" for me, an Englishman talking like Elvis.

(Presley, obvs)

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
More enjoyable job with less pay but no commute = happier / life back!

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
Crocs! They may not be trendy but have discovered the utter joy of being able to walk pain free for longer than 30 minutes since buying a pair just for a sandy beach holiday.

Good thread by the way.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I bought and reprogrammed a talking moosehead clock, and using my main two celebrity impersonations of Chris Tarrant and Steve MacFadden, I have it whisper and yelp some awful truths about myself, followed by a self-satisfied chortle. I've now taken to leaving the house at 4pm precisely, when Chris chuckles mid-sentence over his commentary on my "shaven moles manboobs", telling me to milk them or give them sight in this horrid world I have them live in. The nightmares that come with Steve's 2am "You're nothing to me. Nothing!" on repeat for around 7 minutes, whilst he coughs and phlegms up into a sickeningly filling yoghurt pot, are rather brutal too. I've been glad to have company, for the most part, though.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
700 Coastliner. Frequent and reliable, if slow, Plan B for when SASTA can't be arsed to run trains up and down the West Coast line.

I've always loved the 700, its my go-to pretty much any time I'm heading into Hove, Brighton or Shoreham for a shandy. Frequent, cheap, and it doesn't seem to stop THAT many times along the seafront, so I think for a bus service its actually pretty rapid. Certainly compared with the vastly overpriced stops-bloody-everywhere-and-takes-forever Brighton & Hove alternative. I haven't used one of those for years.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here