Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Genuine Query: Anybody Know Of Any BN1 Takeaways Open And Will Deliver On Xmas Day?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Got an unexpected guest foisted on me for Xmas. Tend to normally just zap meself with Cava and satsumas and wake up on Boxing Day when it's all over. But I guess with a guest I have to provide the little f*cker with some sort of nourishment on Xmas Day. Not going to break the habit of a lifetime and attempt to cook a turkey, or indeed any other kind of meat from a standing start. Would only end up food-poisoning both parties. So... does anybody know of any takeaway in the BN1 area that will deliver on Xmas day? Cheers :xmas:

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Got an unexpected guest foisted on me for Xmas. Tend to normally just zap meself with Cava and satsumas and wake up on Boxing Day when it's all over. But I guess with a guest I have to provide the little f*cker with some sort of nourishment on Xmas Day. Not going to break the habit of a lifetime and attempt to cook a turkey, or indeed any other kind of meat from a standing start. Would only end up food-poisoning both parties. So... does anybody know of any takeaway in the BN1 area that will deliver on Xmas day? Cheers :xmas:

Isn't there a local pub who do Christmas meals? You may still be able to book a table.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Couple to get you started...

http://hungryhouse.co.uk/blog/takeaway-restaurants-open-christmas-day/

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

If the only place open was a kebab shop, would u order a lamb donner?

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
is the guest a child? fish finger sandwiches very popular with kids

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
IMG_0526.JPG x2 sorted.

Jimmy Grimble

You sound like an eccentric man of the sesh, THPP. Cava and satsumas rolling through from Xmas day to Boxing day is certainly a new one on me.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
I bought one of these the other day, the woman behind he counter said "You're single aren't you ?"
I said "because I bought a meal for one ?"
she said "no, because you're an ugly cvnt"

LOL literally at work .... colleague thinks I've gone insane .... off to the loo to compose myself

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
You can have our leftovers that can normally feed the street.
If you time it right you can pick up and plate up in ten minutes.
They will never know.

Although I will :moo:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here