Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Woman beaten up by a gang of men in Brighton.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
A WOMAN was left with a broken jaw after a vicious beating by a group of men in an alley.
The 24-year-old was assaulted in Little East Street, Brighton, at 6am on Saturday.
The woman remembers walking into the narrow street and then waking up in the Royal Sussex County Hospital, Brighton.
Police believe she was attacked by a group of three or four black men.
Detective Sergeant Cheryl Lewendon said: "This was an vicious unprovoked attack and the motive is unclear.
"The victim has suffered serious facial injuries including two fractures to her jaw and she has undergone surgery to remove two damaged teeth.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
How come it hasn't been reported as a racist attack???... where are the civil rights crowd when you need them.?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
How do you know it's a sexist attack?

Men attack woman what else is it, it is not robbery, it seems they beat her up because they can... no known motive indicates it's just men picking on a woman which I thought makes it sexist.

Anyhoo I am not arguing with you about men beating women up and why you dont think that is sexist.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Vile attack obviously. But 6am on a Saturday morning?! The chances of that being a random attack must be negligible shirley?
Why?

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Men attack woman what else is it, it is not robbery, it seems they beat her up because they can... no known motive indicates it's just men picking on a woman which I thought makes it sexist.

Anyhoo I am not arguing with you about men beating women up and why you dont think that is sexist.

In your OP a Police spokesperson was quoted:

"Detective Sergeant Cheryl Lewendon said: "This was an vicious unprovoked attack and the motive is unclear.""

But you're saying the motive was sexist.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
I'm probably digging a massive hole for myself, but .... how does she know her attackers were 3 or 4 black men

WTF

She probably got a good look at them while they were beating the life out of her??

I'm probably digging a massive hole for myself, but .... how does she know her attackers were 3 or 4 black men

It doesn't say she knows - in fact it says she doesn't remember anything between entering the street and waking up in hospital. Perhaps there is some CCTV or an independent witness.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here