Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHAFC - Late, Late Drama! {Video}

Jimmy Grimble

Nice.

We had a fair few late winners in the first year at The Amex if I recall correctly. Forest and Leicester at home spring to mind - can anyone remember?

Also stumbled across this on YouTube following your link, another view from the away end for Murray's goal at the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgWhuNopPWY

OvingdeanSeagull

Jul 8, 2012
Ovingdean
Great video.

Not sure Wilson's goal deserves to be there though. It meant nothing at that stage and didn't even benefit us. I didn't even celebrate it at the time as I was too busy being grumpy that we hadn't got the win that we so desperately needed!

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Good video. Thanks.

Music? Sound a bit like Brightons very own (Well partly anyhow) The GO! Team? ???

Last edited:

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Great video.

Not sure Wilson's goal deserves to be there though. It meant nothing at that stage and didn't even benefit us. I didn't even celebrate it at the time as I was too busy being grumpy that we hadn't got the win that we so desperately needed!

It's worth including for the scenes as Stockdale wrecks the defence.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Great work again Chazzy. Ulloa's at Forest still my fav

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Great video and really enjoyed seeing all those goals again. :thumbsup:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I've not watched the video yet, but I KNOW it's gonna be awesome, so thanks in advance [MENTION=22888]ChazzyBHA[/MENTION] :thumbsup:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I've not watched the video yet, but I KNOW it's gonna be awesome, so thanks in advance [MENTION=22888]ChazzyBHA[/MENTION] :thumbsup:

I was right :lol:

Great soundtrack too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here