Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*TICKET EXCHANGE ACTIVATED* for QPR 27/12

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
This does work people.

I bought a north pair from the exchange today so thanks to whoever listed the N1E tickets and enjoy your £50!

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
A final bounce for this, for occasional visitors who may not be aware.

Just 9 seats shown as available currently, so my guess would be if you register your ticket you still have every chance of selling it on.

PG

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
It does indeed work. My lad couldn't make the Villa game and so made his seat available. Last week he got a club shop voucher through the post for £15 (completely out of the blue - they don't actually notify you if your seat has been sold or not).

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I LOVE the phrase "Ticket Exchange Activated."

It conjures up an image of Paul Barber and Tony Bloom sitting in big leather chairs at a consul full of flashing lights, each turning a key at the same time.

"Activate Ticket Exchange, Mr Barber."
"Aye Aye Mr Bloom. Ticket Exchange activated.I repeat, Ticket Exchange activated."

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I LOVE the phrase "Ticket Exchange Activated."

It conjures up an image of Paul Barber and Tony Bloom sitting in big leather chairs at a consul full of flashing lights, each turning a key at the same time.

"Activate Ticket Exchange, Mr Barber."
"Aye Aye Mr Bloom. Ticket Exchange activated.I repeat, Ticket Exchange activated."

:lolol:

Maybe there should be some kind of klaxon or air-raid siren that goes off across the city, to notify the masses.
Or we could set light to a series of PYRES across Sussex, like in Return of the King.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I received a £15 shop voucher, would have preferred £10 credit to season ticket dd, similar cost to the club but means I don't have to buy something I've no need of.

From the fan's perspective: Yes, you might like that, but realistically we each buy our ST to get the pro-rata cheap tickets, factoring in that we might miss a few games. Anything you can get back like this should be treated as a bonus IMO.

From the club's perspective: £15 of vouchers costs them a fair bit less than your suggested £10 credit, which would be a pure bottom line hit. They also know that the £15 voucher, as well as costing them significantly less than face value, will also encourage further (high margin) spend in the shop. "There's nothing here I really want, for £15. Oooh, I quite like that, for £25. It's only £10 really, with my voucher" etc, etc.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
:lolol:

Maybe there should be some kind of klaxon or air-raid siren that goes off across the city, to notify the masses.
Or we could set light to a series of PYRES across Sussex, like in Return of the King.

Something like BATMAN's thing lit up in the sky, only with a seagull?

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
From the fan's perspective: Yes, you might like that, but realistically we each buy our ST to get the pro-rata cheap tickets, factoring in that we might miss a few games. Anything you can get back like this should be treated as a bonus IMO.

From the club's perspective: £15 of vouchers costs them a fair bit less than your suggested £10 credit, which would be a pure bottom line hit. They also know that the £15 voucher, as well as costing them significantly less than face value, will also encourage further (high margin) spend in the shop. "There's nothing here I really want, for £15. Oooh, I quite like that, for £25. It's only £10 really, with my voucher" etc, etc.
I would go into the shop and swap it with someone in the que for cash .Makes no odds to the purchaser or the club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here