Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Important business

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I've been team salt water croc since January but I'm seriously considering changing it. Those iguanas, and penguins are hard just existing.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I was Team Grasshopper Mouse last year, but I feel we need a new "people's champion" to get behind.

I take it you're having a slow work day [MENTION=232]Simster[/MENTION] ?

Jan 29, 2015
There's no point campaigning against the cuddly badger in the group stages - it'll get through whatever. Once in the knockout stages, it's a different game entirely. I shall be promoting whichever worthy animal faces off against the dear little badger in the successive rounds until it has been eliminated; at which point I will, once again, retreat into my cave to rest up for another year.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Ah, are we here again?

Well, as a fully-qualified and experienced zoologist, I have a few ideas. But as we all know, expert opinion is worth mush these days :(

My ONE recommendation, is to divide the groups up into categories, i.e. mammals-carnivora, mammals-other, reptiles, fish, invertebrates, etc. As well as enabling some interesting match-ups, it should sort the ****ing badger out in the first round :thumbsup:

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Dunno what the fuss is about - these days, whenever the fabulous HB shows any sign of getting close to the title, moderator skullduggery occurs and some insignificant animal kingdom underling is miraculously catapulted to the top.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
killer slug.jpg
Team Killer-Slug!
These beasties actually eat s*** and don't die-how mega-hard is that?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
It'll take something special to move my vote from Team Croc. As mentioned, that croc that the Jaguar ate, impressive as it was, was a Reading version of the Saltwater beast.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here