Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
What??????????????

This is getting very confusing.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Fine by me. Should be a good drunken atmosphere.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Making space for Newcastle (H) on Tuesday 21st...?

Nah:

"Sky Sports have today announced their televised February fixtures and Aston Villa have been selected for two matches

Steve Bruce's side trip to current league leaders Newcastle has been chosen for coverage and that has seen the game moved.

It will now take place on Monday, 20th February at 8pm - although it’s subject to either side being in the FA Cup fifth round."

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
FFS my wife has now booked the Friday off work so I can go with the plan to go down to Devon on the Saturday. They really need to stop fecking with our lives!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Excellent news.

Well done to the club if they went out of their way to negotiate with Sky and avoid more Southern Failway Friday night rail misery.

:albion2:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Sorry, getting my January & February mixed up!
Hoping for Newcastle on Jan 24/25 if 28th is not possible.

Could be I guess, but plans for that would already have to be in progress (police, travel etc and probably Sky as well as they will want to show it) - is there a minimum time needed to confirm a date before a game ?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Great, it's the Brighton half marathon weekend, so can now come down on the Saturday rather than the Friday and save a night's hotel cost.

#BarberIn

danish seagull

Apr 16, 2012
København
I just wish they would stop moving the ****ing games so I can plan the flights I book home... Already had to pay the re-booking fee twice so far and I can't see it getting any better!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here