Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boxing Day Football

With no Albion match its a great opportunity to take a peek at your local side, you may be pleasantly surprised.
Affordable football, usually friendly, Beer in a glass!

The lower leagues use common sense regarding travelling with an easy to predict fixture list creating some "tasty" matches

Fixtures include

(ELEVEN a.m kick off unless stated)

Eastbourne Borough v Whitehawk 3pm

Bognor v Havant 3pm
Burgess Hill v Worthing 12 noon

Hastings v Lewes 3pm
Horsham v Godalming 2pm

Chichester v Pagham
Eastbourne Utd v Eastbourne Town
Haywards Heath v Hassocks
PEACEHAVEN AND TELSCOMBE V NEWHAVEN
Shoreham v Lancing
Wick v Arundel
Worthing Utd v Littlehampton

Mile Oak v Southwick

We're looking forward to a big crowd at Peacehaven so if you live local pop in, the 11am kick off also makes a handy beer stop for Whitehawk fans using the 12!
County league admission is usually five or six quid, at Peacehaven under 18s get in FREE

I've posted these fixtures (apologies to anyone I've missed) and kick off times in good faith but please check before you leave the house.

Last edited:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Any reason it's at 11am? Wouldn't mind supporting my local side away at their fiercest rivals (lol) but unlikely to be in a fit state to drive that early.

Any reason it's at 11am? Wouldn't mind supporting my local side away at their fiercest rivals (lol) but unlikely to be in a fit state to drive that early.

County league matches are always 11am on Bank Holidays and have been for years, dunno why though.

Anyway jump on a 12, we'll have a barrel of Harvey's on, (or stick on a red n yellow scarf, stick yer thumb out and one of your fellow "dockers" will give you a lift up the hill)

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
The OP suggested people going to other games and my view is just that an opinion and explanation of why I disagree or are we only allowed to post if supporting the idea.

There is a ongoing thread about cycling, I don't go on there and tell them I don't have a bike.
Your post is nonsense, I would rather say nothing than post something really stupid.

The OP is just telling us about Sussex teams playing on Boxing Day, some of us just may want to get out for some fresh air and to see a match on the day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here