Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jiri Skalak

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Not wanting to put a downer on our sensational season and this may be just be but did we overpay for Skalak?

Other than decent setpiece and crossing ability I can't really see what else he has in his locker. Easily knocked off the ball, no pace.

As I say it may just be me and I'm not picking holes as genuinely delighted with the way the season is going.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
So do the team have to carry him until that happens again? I look forward to his crosses but get frustrated when he runs straight at a full bck with no likly hood of going past him with the ball.until cutting bck onto his right foot.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Remind me was it the Norwich game that Jiri had 3 assists?

Why isn't it possible to be pleased and proud of all in players instead of always trying to find one to crap on?

Typical fookin Brighton fans, this kind of thing really gets on my tits.

Last edited:

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Not wanting to put a downer on our sensational season and this may be just be but did we overpay for Skalak?

Other than decent setpiece and crossing ability I can't really see what else he has in his locker. Easily knocked off the ball, no pace.

As I say it may just be me and I'm not picking holes as genuinely delighted with the way the season is going.

'in his locker.' is beginning to rival 'the promised land.' for most overused football pundit cliché round these parts.

What are we thought to have spent on him, anyway?

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Maybe this

[yt]0KiJ71soEIQ[/yt]

Absolutely he was class 2nd half of last season but we haven't seen any of that this season so far

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Remind me was it the Norwich game that Jiri had 3 assists.

Why isn't it possible to be pleased and proud of all in players instead of always trying to find one to crap on?

I'm pleased and proud of all the players but I am entitled to have an opinion on their ability as is your good self.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

This. There really is nothing significant to be negative about. Skalak is a key member of the squad and has played a decent part in getting us where we are now.

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016
Can't tackle, head, go past people and never defends, falls over at the slightest touch. He adds nothing to the team.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Just you, I think - with maybe one or two other moaners. He's improved our squad - happy to have him. And was he some sort of mega-buy? I don't think so......................

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
No idea what we paid but he cannot be worse value than CMS and Elvis and since he signed he has contributed plenty of assists and one of the best goals I have ever seen by an Albion player. No moans from me

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Typical of some fans, regardless of whether they support Brighton or another team. Glass half empty, they're just wired to accentuate the negative.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here