Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ticketmaster. Is it just me?

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
I think it must be as they have sold thousands of tickets.
I tried to buy a couple of tickets for a concert at Brighton Centre during past year through TM. All went well until it came to the Cookies policy. No matter what I did, accept, decline, whatever, I couldn't get past it and seemed to go round in circles. I abandoned and bought elsewhere.

Have just tried to buy a couple of tickets, as a present, for a concert next year. Logged on to TM got right through to payment being accepted and hit the Cookies problem again. Exactly as before. Tried other agencies but they haven't got tickets I want.

Decided to contact TM and hit another right merry go around. The phone line kept me hanging on forever so hung up and now I might get an email reply in 72 hours.

As I first asked, is it just me?

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I hate Ticketmaster. Looks like you live in Brighton- save yourself a bundle of cash and pay in person at the box office.

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
I hate Ticketmaster. Looks like you live in Brighton- save yourself a bundle of cash and pay in person at the box office.

Thanks. I thought that Brighton Centre had passed all their rights to ticket sales to Ticketmaster. Hope the tickets I want are still available as they were selling quickly. Will go there tomorrow.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Thanks. I thought that Brighton Centre had passed all their rights to ticket sales to Ticketmaster. Hope the tickets I want are still available as they were selling quickly. Will go there tomorrow.

Good luck.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here