Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chris Hughton on 5 live now

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It was amusing to hear him asked about Clyde Best (studio guest). CH responded with the expected respectful pleasantries and how aware he was. Then as he signed off, he referred to him as Clive. [emoji38]

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It was amusing to hear him asked about Clyde Best (studio guest). CH responded with the expected respectful pleasantries and how aware he was. Then as he signed off, he referred to him as Clive. [emoji38]

Not as bad as the spoorts minister, earlier, who said something about something having 'bought success' instead of 'brought'. That always gets on my goats, especially it being one of those things people say because subconsciously theyt hink it sounds posh. FFS.

CH, by the way, is a complete star, the 180 degree opposite of the excitable sneery deluded Nigel Adkins of yore (and whatever happened to him)?

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

I'm sure CH called Solly Marsh yesterday :wink:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Not as bad as the spoorts minister, earlier, who said something about something having 'bought success' instead of 'brought'. That always gets on my goats, especially it being one of those things people say because subconsciously theyt hink it sounds posh. FFS.

CH, by the way, is a complete star, the 180 degree opposite of the excitable sneery deluded Nigel Adkins of yore (and whatever happened to him)?

'Get's my goat' being incorrectly used really get's my goat. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji106]

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Chris interview is via http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b085fyxy from 43.00.

Cites bringing in Murray, Norwood, Duffy and Sidwell as key to strengthening squad in summer, winning more games rather than drawing, and not being "favourites" to go up compared to Villa, Norwich, Newcastle.
Says we "weren't at our best" yesterday and big difference to his previous Champ campaigns with Brum/Newcastle is how many teams are up there and can compete.

Was that the Dutch spoorts minister ?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
giphy.gif

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Then you would know it should be "gets my goat" no apostrophe required.

AND my original 'gets on my goats' was not only grammatically correct, it was more beautiful. And since beauty = truth . . . I rest my cases. :lolol:

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA

I think CH "bought" us some british for the rezst of the season even if it is posh. Peterboro Posh?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here