Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hughton's celebrations

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Anyone else in love with Hughton's double fist pump celebrations after each goal? Textbook effort that makes him look cool.
I love the way he completely lost his shite after Murray scored.
There was no stopping him, he knew the camera was on him, which I'm sure was the reason why he did all of that stuff.
We're going to get pelters for the dance, knee slide, then theatrical 'windmilling' across the the pitch.
Quite where he got the polyester brown suit from, I'll never know.

Still that's the price we pay for having a manager that makes it all about himself.

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
My favourite celebration in recent times from a manager was Oscar vs Forest, didn't see that in him at the time as he celebrated like CH does.

I think he also went a bit mad in the Play offs vs Derby.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
He just has that little moment as soon as we score when he does the pump, you can see he's absolutely buzzing, but then in an instant he's ice cold again.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
He just has that little moment as soon as we score when he does the pump, you can see he's absolutely buzzing, but then in an instant he's ice cold again.

Very much this. Love it.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
I thought he celebrated for a full 3 seconds only to realise it was a slow mo replay, it was 1.5.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I can only marvel at his self control - I cannot get anywhere that. When Murray scored the winner I was jumping around the living room in utter disbelieving joy!

We were in the Blues' Box with a mate of mine who is involved with the club.
Mid fist-pump I found someone leaning on my arm to reign me in :lolol:

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
Personally I'd prefer something like this instead of boring dullard fist pumps :shrug:

giphy.gif

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I think he reined it in partly because he was at his old club where he managed and didn't want to celebrate too wildly.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
His calm polite honest very professional manner fits so well with the players togetherness we are very lucky to have Mr Houghton

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here