Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your quotes during yesterday's 94 minutes

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Amazing game in the end and probably many rollercoaster comments during the incredible 94 minutes
Here's a few of mine
"Christ we're rubbish today if we do get promoted we'd get hammered in the prem"
"Bollocks 1-0 down we've got what we deserved there"
"Solly March has made a difference,why didn't we play like this when it was 0-0"
"GOOOAAALLLL!!! You Beauty what a strike, still didn't see us scoring though"
"Come on lads hold out for the point don't really deserve much more,be happy with that now"
"Corner 94th minute imagine if we got winner now,hold the dog(Buckley) babe I'd go ****ing nuts if this went in"
"Aaarrrrrrrggghhhhhh!!!!!!!! Goooaaallllll!!!!!! What the hell just happened, how on earth did that happen"
"Woof woof woof woof"
" calm done Buckley "
And rest -deap breathes
Many more season defining moments to come but yesterday was massive
Wonder what you lot were going through and quoting at the same time

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
"oh"
"oh"
"ooh"
"oh"
"OH NO!"
"ooh"
"oh"
"ah"
"eek"
"what"
"oh"
"ah"
"oooooooo"
"YES"
"!"
"oh"
"go on"
"YEEEESSSSSS!"
"GET IN YOU BEAUTY!"
"Oh you wonderful man."
"WIFE, TEA!"

"oh"
"oh"
"ooh"
"oh"
"OH NO!"
"ooh"
"oh"
"ah"
"eek"
"what"
"oh"
"ah"
"oooooooo"
"YES"
"!"
"oh"
"go on"
"YEEEESSSSSS!"
"GET IN YOU BEAUTY!"
"Oh you wonderful man."
"WIFE, TEA!"
I really don't think that there is room for that sort of smut on here :)

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Amazing game in the end and probably many rollercoaster comments during the incredible 94 minutes
Here's a few of mine
"Christ we're rubbish today if we do get promoted we'd get hammered in the prem"
"Bollocks 1-0 down we've got what we deserved there"
"Solly March has made a difference,why didn't we play like this when it was 0-0"
"GOOOAAALLLL!!! You Beauty what a strike, still didn't see us scoring though"
"Come on lads hold out for the point don't really deserve much more,be happy with that now"
"Corner 94th minute imagine if we got winner now,hold the dog(Buckley) babe I'd go ****ing nuts if this went in"
"Aaarrrrrrrggghhhhhh!!!!!!!! Goooaaallllll!!!!!! What the hell just happened, how on earth did that happen"
"Woof woof woof woof"
" calm done Buckley "
And rest -deap breathes
Many more season defining moments to come but yesterday was massive
Wonder what you lot were going through and quoting at the same time
Pretty much sums it up except I couldn't get the dog in at St.Andrews!:wave:

Saladpack Seagull

Just Shut Up and Paddle
My daughter went out with her boyfriend just after Knocky;s goal. I said "We might go on and win this...." "Yeah, right !" she said, and left. When she got back at 10.30 she was greeted by such comments as "Never in doubt" and "We score when we want...". But she STILL won't believe we're going up until it happens! As a life-long Albion fan perhaps she's learnt not to be over-optimistic!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
1-1 "a draw is all we deserve, unless we score in the 95th min" (I shit you not!)

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Friend of mine "I'm a jinx, if I go to the loo we'll score"

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham are closing us down and stopping us playing, they are sure to run out of steam later on.

Can't see us getting anything from this game, worst performance of the season

We are going up!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
"The Strictly final can do one, we've just equalised!"

theboybilly

I was sat in the disabled fan's section as I was using crutches yesterday (feeling all of my 62 years) I'd had a fair bit of chat with the stewards who asked how I thought the match would go etc. Very helpful young lad - brought me half-time coffee too courtesy of BCFC! So there I am ,we're 1-0 down and not much going on, so I was composing songs about the Jeremy Kyle Crew in the corner nearest the Brighton fans (horrible gits who really shouldn't be allowed to have their kids with them) Songs about DNA tests and missing teeth seemed so much better than the 'you fat *******' that Judge & Co came up with. Then, all of a sudden, Albion started playing on the front foot-properly playing. 1-1 and relief all round. And on to injury time and the goal...mass hysteria (from me) crutches cast aside and lots of gesticulations to the aforementioned mongs. My nice steward friend looked at me - then down at my crutches - and burst out laughing. What a game.

foul old ron

I'll decide, thank you.
Feb 26, 2009
Round the back, by the bins.
None from me but the bloke behind me in the pub:

We're second in the league and we're ****ing rubbish.
Come on Hughton, you're supposed to be so good, do something! (after making two subs that changed the game)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here