Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bob Bradley

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Appears a very very nice man, but just seen him refer to away games as "road matches" and penalties as "PKs" in his MOTD interview.

I feel bad getting annoyed by that, but he's not gonna last long is he ?

:)

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
They do have American majority owners after the supporters sold out so who knows? I assume they had some influence in his appointment. Shame because I always admired them as a Supporter based club. Appears not.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
He was a panic appointment. A decent enough bloke but can't see him lasting long.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Who is he and why should i care?

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
They do have American majority owners after the supporters sold out so who knows? I assume they had some influence in his appointment. Shame because I always admired them as a Supporter based club. Appears not.

Nope, they had no influence on the management decision. Bradley was appointed without the supporters trust being informed and they threatened legal action against the American owners shortly afterwards

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37739815

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I think his lack of experience in PL will see them go down. Talking of experience of going down. I am real big fan of Leroy Fer (great player, especially if he is playing as part of a 3 in midfield) but I wouldn't touch him with a bargepole when we get promoted. Every club he goes to gets relegated.

Poor Ole Leroy

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patreon
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
He is taking a lot of the blame for the owners

The squad is woeful - Siggi aside.

They will go down because they sold the only good players they had

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills