Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

(Today's new chant) We're on our way, We're on our way....

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
To the Premier League,
We're on our way!
How we get there I don't know,
How we get there I don't care,
All we know is that Brighton are on the way!

#believe #together

Brilliant to hear this being sung today before the game and after the winner went in.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Bit MASSIVE Wednesday for my liking but I do like the song :)

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
With my feet firmly on the ground I believe it is our year. I'm buying a half season ticket tomorrow even though I can't go to half the games just so some JCL c**t doesn't snap it up for next year!!

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
To the Premier League,
We're on our way!
How we get there I don't know,
How we get there I don't care,
All we know is that Brighton are on the way!

#believe #together

Brilliant to hear this being sung today before the game and after the winner went in.

Singing It felt a bit risky/premature (until the 95th minute)

The chants about Kuszczak were amusing.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Not sure where it first came from as I remember singing it the best part of 20 years ago at Sunderland games as well

Genuinely didn't know that, hadn't heard it before Grimsby started singing it a good few years back on their attempts to return to the FL. It does sound brilliant though when all fans are singing it in unison.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Genuinely didn't know that, hadn't heard it before Grimsby started singing it a good few years back on their attempts to return to the FL. It does sound brilliant though when all fans are singing it in unison.

Will take some time to get going, Fulham a good place to get people familiar with it.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
With my feet firmly on the ground I believe it is our year. I'm buying a half season ticket tomorrow even though I can't go to half the games just so some JCL c**t doesn't snap it up for next year!!

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Jump on the bandwagon...gloryhunter

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda

It's one of those that can go on for a whole half of football and sounds pretty good I think

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
Hated walking through Brighton Station before the Play Offs against Wednesday with a group of kids singing it loudly. Then those same kids ran around the AMEX singing it before the game.

So it's a no from me...

:shrug:.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here