Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Solly March

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Given his limited 1st team game time I thought he was ****ing fantastic tonight. Looked every bit as good as before his injury last season, deserves a start against QPR imo

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Changed the game. Constantly creative. Will ease his way back into the team methinks. Got SUCH a good squad now.

mac04

Nov 15, 2011
RH12
Birmingham must hate the sight of Solly March after the roasting he gave their full backs last season at the AMEX, and now today.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Solly has to start versus QPR. He. Is. Back.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
He's been out for 12 months, let's give him some more minutes of the bench, before starting him. It's not as if we are light in this area.

The thought of him and Knockeart on each wing though is an appetising one.

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
Solly has to start versus QPR. He. Is. Back.

This. For such a young lad, what responsibility. He DRAGGED us to victory today with just 20 minutes to do so.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Having watched Solly twice this season in the U23's at Crawley, I cannot explain how much better he is in the first team. In both those games he was pedestrian at best.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
March on one wing with Knockaert on the other?

Stop, I can only get so erect.

He has to start - we were utterly gash before he came on

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
March was my man of the match (the last 20 minutes at is). He was awesome considering the limited time he has had on the pitch. We were very poor 1st half and Birmingham were okay. March changed the game when he came on and was a constant threat down the left hand side. As big nuts said, give him a little more time on the bench and give him the last 20 mins or so for a few more games then unleash him.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He has rather ruined what was shaping up to be a quality Saturday evening of binfestery.

That's almost unforgivable.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Always rated Solly. Even in the days of Sami Hyppia. he always provided something a little special. he and Knockeart will play havoc with premier league defences.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here