Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

#### highlights ####

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Just watched the highlights.
I don't mean to criticise, but if Knocky had crossed his tight angled attempt, before they scored, across the area there were 2 x Albion players better positioned to score and then we would have been 0 - 1up.
Just saying.

Shouldn't you be complaining about Dunk getting a yellow? Oh wait..:whistle:???

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Has anyone got decent footage of our fans going absolutely mental when the winner went in? Several fans ended up a few rows further forward with the whole back surging forward, absolute scenes!

Think everyone was abit too busy going mental. Even the sit downers at the front were bouncing.

Have to say I thought we were pretty subdued until they scored.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Just watched the highlights.
I don't mean to criticise, but if Knocky had crossed his tight angled attempt, before they scored, across the area there were 2 x Albion players better positioned to score and then we would have been 0 - 1up.
Just saying.

That's why Murray had a massive go at him, which rumbled on for quite a while afterwards. Service from Knocky and Skalak was poor yesterday. Knocky needs to make a few better decisions sometimes.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Has anyone got decent footage of our fans going absolutely mental when the winner went in? Several fans ended up a few rows further forward with the whole back surging forward, absolute scenes!

This! It was shades of Anfield 91 again as crazy men and women of all ages went absolutely ballistic! Delirium, when Murray's header hit the net it triggered a chain reaction enough to blow up a Death Star. There were wild WILD celebrations and it took considerable effort to stay in the same row of seats yesterday! Will live in the memory forever!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Bless em at least they served as an amusing distraction to a generally poor game. How did you rate our support today? Overall we sang a lot but I thought we were singing a variety of 'interesting' songs more for our amusement than to get behind the team.

:shrug:

The songs aimed at Kuszczak involving ***** ****** and Mrs ****** ******** were sladerous.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
I have a sneaky feeling that goal may just make it on to the big screen montage of goals just before k/o at the Amex

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here