Ruislip
Screenshot_2016-12-17-19-27-48.jpg
Screenshot_2016-12-17-19-28-00.jpg

Well done to all :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Worth it for the two goals :)
http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/10700643/birmingham-0-2-brighton

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So reminds me of forest away last season. Can't believe our run of results. I was already accepting defeat and thinking well it had to happen at some point etc... 2 winnable home games now...

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
So reminds me of forest away last season. Can't believe our run of results. I was already accepting defeat and thinking well it had to happen at some point etc... 2 winnable home games now...

I was cursing us (apologies) and saying we'd lose, we did nothing for so long it just looked inevitable. I absolutely love being proved wrong.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK

Uploaded from NSC YouTube :)

Tuned in to see the highlights and then wetted myself watching (on You Tube) Spike Milligan on Joanna Lumley's 'Wogan stand in' show from 1989.....absolutely superb....

Q:'What instrument did you play? Not the trumpet?

A:Correct I didn't play the 'not trumpet'.

So funny and I still have the highlights of the win at Brum to watch......

Happy days...

TNBA

TTF

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I just watched the game live, why am I now watching the highlights?

Oh yeah, because we won :)

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Has anyone got decent footage of our fans going absolutely mental when the winner went in? Several fans ended up a few rows further forward with the whole back surging forward, absolute scenes!

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Has anyone got decent footage of our fans going absolutely mental when the winner went in? Several fans ended up a few rows further forward with the whole back surging forward, absolute scenes!

This.

Especially enjoyed watching the Brummie muppets on our right slink off after the killer blow came. Who was the wa@ker in the hat? :D

Smash and Grab at it's finest.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Birmingham fans very subdued all match. Speaking to some after the game they're still nonplussed about Rowett's departure.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
This.

Especially enjoyed watching the Brummie muppets on our right slink off after the killer blow came. Who was the wa@ker in the hat? :D

Smash and Grab at it's finest.

Very funny. 10 mins giving it large when they were ahead........carried on after we equalised but a bit less enthusiastic......crept out with his little band of followers very quietly at the end.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Very funny. 10 mins giving it large when they were ahead........carried on after we equalised but a bit less enthusiastic......crept out with his little band of followers very quietly at the end.

Bless em at least they served as an amusing distraction to a generally poor game. How did you rate our support today? Overall we sang a lot but I thought we were singing a variety of 'interesting' songs more for our amusement than to get behind the team.

:shrug:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Bless em at least they served as an amusing distraction to a generally poor game. How did you rate our support today? Overall we sang a lot but I thought we were singing a variety of 'interesting' songs more for our amusement than to get behind the team.

:shrug:

Think you're right. All changed after they scored though, and went a bit mental after we equalised though, through to the very lovely end.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Think you're right. All changed after they scored though, and went a bit mental after we equalised though, through to the very lovely end.

Good point we responded well to going behind. The last 15 mins were immense, a challenger for the Top 10 away day memorable moments.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Just watched the highlights.
I don't mean to criticise, but if Knocky had crossed his tight angled attempt, before they scored, across the area there were 2 x Albion players better positioned to score and then we would have been 0 - 1up.
Just saying.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here