Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm sorry but...

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
That's the poorest I've seen us play this season. We won.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Already am, i am too am sorry as i did not want Murray back in particular,i know his record is great i just remember his first time here *the bad bits...

Now we owe him and are flukked without him........

For months we had Murray after Murray thread on here,we know why now........never too old too learn

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
A sign of a good side is going down a goal away from home and being able to up their game and turn it around.
We did exactly that tonight - we have a team and a manager with that mindset - last year we would have taken the draw with 10 to go - but this bunch believe in themselves.
Time for us to believe in them too ....

#awesome

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
A sign of a good side is going down a goal away from home and being able to up their game and turn it around.
We did exactly that tonight - we have a team and a manager with that mindset - last year we would have taken the draw with 10 to go - but this bunch believe in themselves.
Time for us to believe in them too ....

#awesome

Exactly this. Last season we would've taken the draw. Because Hughton is noticeably making more aggressively attacking subs this season, at 1-1 we still had an attacking team on the pitch and it enabled us to win.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Me too.

I now finally believe we've staved of relegation, for this season.

It certainly comes as a relief.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
I have felt it for some time. Everything is in place, this is our time. There is a determination about this team that I have never seen before. Murray is much improved since he was with us last. Fantastic energy that will lead us to the promised land. I couldn't care less if it is first or second place personally, I just hope everyone else is thinking that it is a given that Brighton and Nukey are nailed on.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
I have felt it for some time. Everything is in place, this is our time. There is a determination about this team that I have never seen before. Murray is much improved since he was with us last. Fantastic energy that will lead us to the promised land. I couldn't care less if it is first or second place personally, I just hope everyone else is thinking that it is a given that Brighton and Nukey are nailed on.

What he said :thumbsup:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here