Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is that the end for Kaz?

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I like kaz a lot and he has had his moments but march looked a class apart tonight. I wonder if sollys performance will signal the end of kaz at the Albion

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
It's a shame as I'll always remember how bright his future seemed when he came on loan the first couple of times in League One, he always seemed destined for big things but has never really delivered. Nevertheless, he has been a great servant to the Albion and I respect whatever decision is made regarding his future

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I hope this is not the end. We need strength in depth and he can cause all sorts of problems. Review in the summer for me.

half time scores

Mar 19, 2012
Lounging-on-the-chintz
If and I emphasise IF this is the end, would that leave only Casper and Lewis to be the only remaining squad members that played for us at Withdean?

theboybilly

Kaz can draw a foul out of a defender and very occasionally have a decent game. But we have better players to do the former and they will be so much more consistent. My opinion is we should get as much as possible for him as soon as possible. He's not good enough now

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here