Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Didn't deserve a thing

half time scores

Mar 19, 2012
Lounging-on-the-chintz
Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Dire game until solly came on and result and performance wise the reason exactly why we are getting promoted

There was very little in the match except the home goal. The game changer was their dropping deeper thus playing narrow. That gave a hungry Solly the chance to show his talents.

It's not a question of deserving, more that Birmingham City cannot feel hard done by. They kept a strong team comfortably at bay then opened up to their strengths. Albion played to that advantage.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
The team that believes and wants it more usually wins. We completely dominated in the last twenty minutes. Job done

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
And so many times we've deserved more than we've got.

Swings and roundabouts. Cheers.

mooey

Mar 30, 2012
I d take that all season not deserving a thing and bagging 3points.the way I see it is
WE SCORE WHEN WE WANT!
WE SCORE WHEN WE WANT!
WERE BRIGHTON AND HOVE ALBION!
WE SCORE WHEN WE WANT!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?

Love a bit of Oddball! But in fairness we didn't deserve a point. To steal all 3 in that way...!! Honestly, the celebrations at end were awesome. We went mental, absolutely mental scenes in the away end. Very Craven Cottage Aug '16 when Hemed scored his penalty. Love this club. Days like today and all that. We r going up, our self belief and momentum is unbelievable. And I'm a natural pessimist!! I'm exhausted but headed home happy and smiley as you do and all the Brum and West Brom fans been wishing us the very best and want us to go up. These are truly halcyon days to be a Brighton fan so enjoy them everyone. They're every other 40 years after all!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here