Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig Pawson *Watch*

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Yes he certainly does.
I watched him in the week and he was just awful, mistake after mistake and missed the clearest handball you will ever see and a clear offside.
Apparently Vardy should not have been sent off.
I really don't get it, how is this ridiculously poor ref allowed to continue.

D

Deleted member 2719

Yes he certainly does.
I watched him in the week and he was just awful, mistake after mistake and missed the clearest handball you will ever see and a clear offside.
Apparently Vardy should not have been sent off.
I really don't get it, how is this ridiculously poor ref allowed to continue.

He is getting the W%NKER chant now, who would believe it.

Attachments

• 2016-12-17.png
    2016-12-17.png
    469.3 KB · Views: 1,233

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Lost control of the game, missiles thrown at him leaving the pitch, Claudio and Leicester players giving him pelters.
He can only be a look at me ref, and the worst one since Graham Poll.
Maybe it's just an audition for a future slot on Talksport.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Just watched that. How pawson could not see Barton and his stamping attacks on Kayal but yet see something there that wasn't with Vardy, is beyond me.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
He must have looked at his midweek performance through his fingers and thought to himself that I need to improve on Saturday.
He is just an extremely bad referee.
Shame on the people who monitor refs and allow this goon to continue.

D

Deleted member 2719

Shame on the people who monitor refs and allow this goon to continue.

I am monitoring and i can confirm he is a showman not a Referee and this NSC report will be for all at the FA to find on Google.

He needs to be on gardening leave before he starts a riot one day.

Harsh but true.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Late out for the 2nd half, you never see that from a ref.
More look at me or getting it big time in the changing room, I would love to know what went on there.

He has now gone and booked the wrong player, the right one would have got sent off.
He has totally lost the plot here.

Joe Punter

Persistent fouler
Jan 31, 2012
Phoenix Brewery
Bound to be "rested" from the Premier League after that effort. Back to the Championship for Pawson - which is a bit unfair on the championship teams in my opinion.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
tbh even though he's a twunt, he doesn't deserve stuff being thrown at him.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'm no fan off Pawson at all, but think the criticism of him yesterday is a bit harsh. You can see what's happened - he gave Rojo the benefit of the doubt midweek for a 2-footed challenge and got slaughtered for it. 4 days later he's faced with the same call, and does what all the pundits screamed for last time - and gets slaughtered for that too :shrug:

(Harsh on Vardy though - the fact he was nudged off balance by Johnson probably means he deserves the benefit of doubt here. Yellow enough)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Looked like a red to me. Whether you get a touch of the ball or not is totally irrelevant, you just CANNOT launch in like that, 2 footed and airborne, its ridiculously dangerous. The problem Pawson has is the inconsistency of his decisions. He got it wrong with Rojo, but he got it right with Vardy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here