Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Obama declaring war on Russia.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Nothing but a distraction. the man is doing his up most to clear both himself and Hilary from any further investigations.

The dirty little coward sh*t would prefer an all out war with Russia than to face a conviction.

Hopefully out of his desperate attempt to destabilize the world will lead to both his and his masters destruction, pushing for something people are no longer buying...well everyone that is apart from the wet behind the ear lot i.e the soppy progressives. When will these idiot's wake the f*ck up and realize that the establishment that they have come to worship are nothing but a dangerous bunch of psychopath's without a shred of empathy for anyone apart from themselves.:facepalm:. .

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Just blame Putin for everything. Surprised he hasn't been blamed for Brexit.

It was only the other year that the CIA had bugged the French government. If Putin had done that there would have been uproar and sanctions.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Nothing but a distraction. the man is doing his up most to clear both himself and Hilary from any further investigations.

The dirty little coward sh*t would prefer an all out war with Russia than to face a conviction.

Hopefully out of his desperate attempt to destabilize the world will lead to both his and his masters destruction, pushing for something people are no longer buying...well everyone that is apart from the wet behind the ear lot i.e the soppy progressives. When will these idiot's wake the f*ck up and realize that the establishment that they have come to worship are nothing but a dangerous bunch of psychopath's without a shred of empathy for anyone apart from themselves.:facepalm:. .

DAmn and I was leaving Swindon in 30 mins for the fottie in Brum, should I say home now and dig a bomb shelter?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Just blame Putin for everything. Surprised he hasn't been blamed for Brexit.

It was only the other year that the CIA had bugged the French government. If Putin had done that there would have been uproar and sanctions.

Nah don't blame the oligarch, he's completely clean of Ukraine, Crimea, Aleppo, Litvinenko, hacking, et al... he knows nothing about anything. Don Vlad has no blood on his hands.

I'd also love the OP to explain what Obama needs to be investigated about. I'll probably wait a long time for an answer.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Obama has been a useless president as only a useless president could possibly preside whilst losing an election to Donald Trump.

However, the OP, is way, way off the mark.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I really really don't get this. Everyone blaming Obama rather than that despicable shit Putin for subverting democracy..this dreadful specimen has just driven batteries of nuclear missiles into Kalingrad, invaded Ukranine, violated Latvian, Estonian and Lithuanian airspace and sent his murdering twats into Syria to do Assads dirty work whilst all anyone on here wants to do is slag Obama for having the CIA reveal that the FSB are busily screwing democracy to the wall.

Indict Obama? What the f for? Being president when it doesn't suit Putin.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It's a fair point that Putin broke the terms of the Budapest Memorandum and needs to be held to account with sanctions until he complies.

Haven't seen the news. Has war been declared ?

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Nah don't blame the oligarch, he's completely clean of Ukraine, Crimea, Aleppo, Litvinenko, hacking, et al... he knows nothing about anything. Don Vlad has no blood on his hands.

I'd also love the OP to explain what Obama needs to be investigated about. I'll probably wait a long time for an answer.

If for nothing else inciting a war with Russia... aint that enough on it's own.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here