Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Christmas hype

Jan 30, 2008
feel like you're being taken for a ride??? , debt in the new year??? , keeping up the with the latest must have's to please the kids???, family argument's ???.................................... AND RELAX :facepalm:
regards
DR

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Another typically uplifting contribution, from our pink tutu wearing friend.

Lovely stuff.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
b1d16dde27ff2a98938cafc7ade11651.jpg

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think that for the first time ever I am mostly in agreement with PPF

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I'm doing alright actually.

Not being an idiot with money so there won't be debt in the new year - a nice first for me. The boy has said a few things he wants and has been flat out told no to the mentally expensive things but I have managed to get a fair amount of stuff he will like within the budget I set.

Looking forward to a couple of weeks off work to spend with the wife and boy before son number 2 comes in March.

I do feel that the hype around Christmas is a little ridiculous but it seems to make people happy so each to their own really

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patreon
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
It's bollox.
Saw birthday cakes on sale in Sainsburys today, my birthday isn't until bloody APRIL.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
feel like you're being taken for a ride??? , debt in the new year??? , keeping up the with the latest must have's to please the kids???, family argument's ???.................................... AND RELAX :facepalm:
regards
DR

Thanks, but I'm not being taken for a ride, I won't be in debt come the new year, and none of the family's presents will be as a result of any demands for 'must have's'. I am already most relaxed about the prospect of two weeks off.

Happy Christmas, Pink One.

x

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
If people want to spend all their money on Christmas it is their choice.
For me i just wish that Christmas did not start until this weekend and Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day were all bank holidays, so that every one except the poor sods who have to work, can enjoy Christmas as it should be enjoyed, if you have not got everything you need by 9pm on 23rd, then tough luck, and the sales can start on 27th.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
No must haves for the kids, they will be getting their usual bag of seasonal vegetables, and enjoying the fresh air.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here