Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

From the top down with people like this there is no hope for America....

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
From the very top down with Trump and the average Joe like this....

There is no hope for America... :mad:

[yt]Xl_G3FjHY6I[/yt]

Can't help but agree when it comes to simpletons like that ****!

But as for Trump.....the time of slagging him off because people think it makes them some sort of 'great guy' because it's 'right on' to dislike him are long gone!...and so boring now!!!
Quite frankly....I didn't care for him or the crook Clinton but he's been democratically elected so let's judge him when he's started doing the job....good or bad...who knows!!!...after all everyone thought Obama was the best thing ever at first.... Now considered one the worst Presidents ever!!

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
But as for Trump.....the time of slagging him off because people think it makes them some sort of 'great guy' because it's 'right on' to dislike him are long gone!

People don't like him because he's a climate change denying racist, chauvinist BUFOON... among many other qualities to dislike.

I would say only complete and utter MORONS consider Obama as one of the worst presidents ever.

Ho hum, as you were.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
after all everyone thought Obama was the best thing ever at first.... Now considered one the worst Presidents ever!!
That'll teach him for starting the war in the middle east.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Based on what theory, please enlarge.

From the perspective of someone who lives in the US, you could not be further from the truth.

Agreed - the ignorance of some posters is staggering

obama.jpg

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
he's been democratically elected so let's judge him when he's started doing the job...

Can we not judge him on what he SAID he would do as president? And can we not judge him on the kind of person he has shown himself to be?

Why does he get to start with a clean sheet after 18 months of nonsense?

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
When he asked the camera guy " did ya get that ? "

I really , really wanted him to say " no sorry , we will have to go again ! "

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Can we not judge him on what he SAID he would do as president?
I'm looking forward to seeing the great wall of China demoted to man's second biggest structure. A new wonder of the world beckons.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here