Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace fans to walk out after 21 minutes

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
lolz at this cock:

Please don't do this. I don't want us to become like other fans. Our support for the club / team through thick and thin is what makes us such a fantastic club

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
On recent form they'll be 3-0 down by then and, other than those "Palace fans" there to see their first team, many will be making an early departure anyway.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Will there be a noticeable change in the amount of people there?

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Will there be a noticeable change in the amount of people there?

No, because realistically, how many fans are going to walk out of a £30.00 'performance', 20 minutes in? Very few, I'd suggest.

I understand the number they've chosen, but it just won't work. Late in the game (when it will be over as a contest anyway) they might get a significant number of takers.

cooliobhafc

Mar 15, 2012
Brighton
That is hilarious, must be really hard having one of the most expensive strikers in the league and still not winning.

I can't wait to see it on match of the day and everywhere else

#laughingstock

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
They are better off sticking to their tried and tested throat slitting gestures towards the manager.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I've got to say, I've not watched Match of The Day so avidly in years. I look forward to the Pardew post-match interviews so much, they're a real treat.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I wonder how many other people are part of this POM 'fans group' that he claims to lead...I'm assuming it's a few seats nearby, which'll really make their views heard.

What a daft bloody idea.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Marvellous stuff. They are fast becoming the nationwide laughing stock that we all know them to be anyway.

It really is ridiculous how deluded they are. Do they really think they should be challenging for European football ahead of the likes of second tier Premier League clubs like Everton?

I'm amazed that anyone is still going to that dump of a ground so not surprised that they want to leave as quickly as possible.

ps) I don't believe this will actually happen, mainly because they are too thick to organise it properly.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Lols

Attachments

• POMs.jpg
    POMs.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 835

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I wonder if MK Dongs Fans TV cold throw their collevtive weight behind POM. A real force to be reckoned with that would be.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here