Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

5 year-old cancer sufferer Bradley Lowery given the night of his life

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Wonderful stuff, & crying into my morning coffee.

What a great little lad and a lovely gesture by both teams. Really puts things in perspective though, & makes you appreciate the health of your own kids.

Jimmehh

Mar 21, 2016
Sussex by the Sea
Not sure if it's because i'm still pissed from my christmas party, but what a brilliantly strong lad. Bought a tear to my eye and i'm not ashamed. Lovely from both teams.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I'm not sure I can watch the video in the office as I'll likely get teary but from what I've read it was a lovely gesture by the clubs, fair play to them.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Fair play to Defoe & co. Some footballers come across as ar5eholes a lot of the time but they all deserve credit there. Multi-millionaires they may be but cancer doesn't care about wealth. Makes me very thankful I will have my kids tucked up in bed this evening and all are healthy.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Marvellous to see ! !

It's absolutely heartbreaking watching that, he just looks so happy, so healthy and full of life.

And yet in just a few short months the ******* cancer will have him.

You fought it well Bradley son, you gave it a right good scrap.

Claude samdamme

Mar 8, 2014
It's absolutely heartbreaking watching that, he just looks so happy, so healthy and full of life.

It really does break your heart - no kid should have to go through that

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot

This is the same kid that was fundraising against Everton isn't it? came across as a lovely family and a brilliant little boy. Was the treatment not successful? I thought there was a potential of getting better but your post suggests otherwise

I gained a lot of respect for Diego Costa from that video - actually came across as a decent guy, fair play to all of the players and clubs. A brilliant gesture

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Goal of the month, hopefully.

Would be great if MoTD included that penalty kick in their Goal of the Month round-up. And in the spirit of what Christmas is supposed to be about, it would probably win the viewer's vote too, and rightly so.

It must have taken every bit of that lad's strength and desire to get that ball across the line - so he deserves to be in the competition.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here