Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
Screen Shot 2016-12-15 at 15.33.56.png

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
We can't judge, we did the same at Bournmouth all those years ago and it went a bit tits up with itv showing women crying in the Bournmouth end kinda worked against us... Needs must though Coventry are in dire state of affairs.

Some Bournemouth fans invited us over to their stand, it was more than a pitch invasion to start with.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Thanks for that...

I completely forgot my old class mate and team mate in the school football team played for Bournmouth ex Man Utd Russell Beardsmore I remember meeting him after and he just did not get our plight.

He's the C@unt with his arms folded moaning

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
What a load of bollocks that commentator was spouting! Sitting outside the Goldstone or boycotting games would have achieved **** all.

I can remember this game - probably the first time I'd watched us in the tv. Meridian match I think it was called? I was only very young and didn't really get the pitch invasion thing fully. The comms would have hardly helped that either.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I can remember this game - probably the first time I'd watched us in the tv. Meridian match I think it was called? I was only very young and didn't really get the pitch invasion thing fully. The comms would have hardly helped that either.
They had so little understanding of what was happening at the club, we were painted as the villains in all of this....pretty pathetic from a "local" TV company.

Water under the bridge now I guess, but listening to those comms pisses me off.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Will have to show my son this. At one point as the camera pans it seems to be following me and my mate!

D

Deleted User X18H

What a load of bollocks that commentator was spouting! Sitting outside the Goldstone or boycotting games would have achieved **** all.
The referee for that match was the same one that officiated the York City match at the end of that season !!

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Heart goes out to Cov fans. I was up there recently and even all the pictures of players have been taken down in the corridor where you interview people, to be replaced by Wasps pictures.

It is their city, their club, and a rugby club with no association with either is now pulling all the strings on the stadium after buying their way in to the Ricoh operating company.

SISU have been a disaster but there are others who have let the football club and the fans down, including the council. Very good chance Cov will be homeless again soon, travesty of a situation.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
SISU have been a disaster but there are others who have let the football club and the fans down, including the council. Very good chance Cov will be homeless again soon, travesty of a situation.

Agree wtih you totally. It's a warning to those among the Albion fan base to think long and hard about thinking we would be better off with a 'rich foreign investor'. What's happened at Cov could also easily happen at Birmingham under their new hedge fund owners too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here