Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pointless tonight.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
The final category was South coast Football, the question waspost war Plymouth, Southampton, and Albion managers.
I got three pointless answers for the first time ever, the contestants on the show got a pointless Jimmy Melia, every manager apart from Clough, Taylor, Oscar, Gus, CH, Hyypia,and Mark McGee was pointless

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
That one's been on before

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The final category was South coast Football, the question waspost war Plymouth, Southampton, and Albion managers.
I got three pointless answers for the first time ever, the contestants on the show got a pointless Jimmy Melia, every manager apart from Clough, Taylor, Oscar, Gus, CH, Hyypia,and Mark McGee.

I also got three pointless answers in Jeff Wood, Bob Booker and Mike Bailey. Shocked Melia was pointless tbh

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Isn't the co host a Fulham fan?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I went for Barry Lloyd, Martin Hinshelwood and Steve Gritt.

I did appreciate the irony of Sami Hyppia scoring 3 points.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I said Mike Bailey, Liam Brady and Steve Gritt

I was surprised that Melia and Mullery were pointless answers.

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
This was originally shown last year. Must be the season for repeats. Quite a lot of Pointless answers in all 3 categories and some well-known names if I recall correctly.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
I'm surprised recent managers like Adams, Coppell and Wilkins scored pointless :0

And VERY disappointed Hyypia almost got as many points on pointless as an Albion boss!

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I went for Cattlin, Gritt and Nathan Jones (clever, I thought). I had a lot of back up choices though. They were all pointless. Go me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here