Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hereford Sky Sports footage (You've probably all seen)

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I know I'm leaving myself open to a lot of fixtures here but I have never seen this footage before and looks like it was only uploaded a few months ago, so even if it has been posted there must be others who missed it.

A few things I had never seen before and our saviour Chairman VIC Knight.

I did search for Hereford but does the NSC search function ever bring up anything you want?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Had you seen this before? I can't believe it's passed me by.

I had but thanks for posting as it meant I watched it again :clap2:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Never felt such joy as when that ball was driven home by Robbie and the final whistle....

The video actually shows our fans in a bad light at the beginning..

After the treatment and abuse in town, I thoroughly enjoyed watching their fans crying and wondering around in total and complete shock....

Fabulous day, when we thought our club had just saved itself from the abyss....

But the battle had only just begun, and thank sweet baby Jesus Doncaster were woeful the following season otherwise.....

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I know I'm leaving myself open to a lot of fixtures here but I have never seen this footage before and looks like it was only uploaded a few months ago, so even if it has been posted there must be others who missed it.

A few things I had never seen before and our saviour Chairman VIC Knight.

I did search for Hereford but does the NSC search function ever bring up anything you want?

Nope. Not seen that before. Cheers for posting :thumbsup:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Never felt such joy as when that ball was driven home by Robbie and the final whistle....

The video actually shows our fans in a bad light at the beginning..

After the treatment and abuse in town, I thoroughly enjoyed watching their fans crying and wondering around in total and complete shock....

Fabulous day, when we thought our club had just saved itself from the abyss....

But the battle had only just begun, and thank sweet baby Jesus Doncaster were woeful the following season otherwise.....

The worst part of that day for me, was the period AFTER we had equalised. Hereford came at us like like a team possessed, and we had to defend like never before. Those remaining 20 minutes felt like they lasted forever. Thank the Lord for the ref's final whistle. Cue the celebrations!

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Well I'm glad I wasn't the only one who hadn't seen it.

I just popped on to youtube to get the url for the classic Gabriel Clarke round up of the day video to send to a friend and saw his one.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
The worst part of that day for me, was the period AFTER we had equalised. Hereford came at us like like a team possessed, and we had to defend like never before. Those remaining 20 minutes felt like they lasted forever. Thank the Lord for the ref's final whistle. Cue the celebrations!

Agreed, you wanna know a secret...

When Buckley scored the winner at the Amex against Doncaster... I had to hold back the tears but could'nt all I could think about was the final whistle at Hereford and how far we had come....

Even if we manage promotion this year although fantastic, still wont come close to those two moments...

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

When Buckley scored the winner at the Amex against Doncaster... I had to hold back the tears but could'nt all I could think about was the final whistle at Hereford and how far we had come....

Even if we manage promotion this year although fantastic, still wont come close to those two moments...

Such emotional moments. We have had to endure so much over the years supporting the team we love. But when we do finally reach the promised land of the Premier League, my God, it's going to make the feeling so much sweeter!

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

First time I got to go the Amex (Leeds 3-3) I was in bits just walking out to see the stands/pitch. Managed to hold it together and not look a complete dick but there was definitely something in my eye.

Hereford was at the forefront of my mind at the time.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
First time I got to go the Amex (Leeds 3-3) I was in bits just walking out to see the stands/pitch. Managed to hold it together and not look a complete dick but there was definitely something in my eye.

Just a bit of grit I'm sure!

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

I was lucky enough to go the Amex several times before it opened for work (flooring) and each time my heart was racing but nothing like the first game against Doncaster or as said before the last 20 mins at Hereford.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here