Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MK Dons TV (spit) - NSC Competition

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
As most will know, the MK Dons TV fans production is one of the greatest things to ever visit YouTube. There are many big fans on here, including myself.

I'd therefore like to propose an NSC competition for anyone from here to get on the channel when they come here. I'm sure they'll be filming. Maybe the challenge has to be to get a buzz word or phrase in there while being interviewed by Ben Mitchell? Maybe even some sort of mention for the **** in the hat? I'll leave a reminder here of their excellent production after we turned them over at the MacDonalds Stadium last year:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
They've either given up or are waiting to get a new camera for Christmas.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
They've either given up or are waiting to get a new camera for Christmas.

Just seen they've not done one for a month! Surely not!!! I know a few sites like the lad bible etc got wind of them and tore them a new one - maybe this is why :(

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Just seen they've not done one for a month! Surely not!!! I know a few sites like the lad bible etc got wind of them and tore them a new one - maybe this is why :(
Yeah it's really disappointing. Was one of the greatest things on the internet. Ever.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
As most will know, the MK Dons TV fans production is one of the greatest things to ever visit YouTube. There are many big fans on here, including myself.

I'd therefore like to propose an NSC competition for anyone from here to get on the channel when they come here. I'm sure they'll be filming. Maybe the challenge has to be to get a buzz word or phrase in there while being interviewed by Ben Mitchell? Maybe even some sort of mention for the **** in the hat? I'll leave a reminder here of their excellent production after we turned them over at the MacDonalds Stadium last year:

Fella in the hat is a bit of a character. The bald chap needs to stay off the sauce !

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Maybe we should do a spoof.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I'm sure we can find equivalents to each of them on here

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Make the competition who can get a selfie with the **** in the hat instead?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here