Shane Duffy abuse.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Apologies not seen anywhere else.
What utter trash & scum that's out there.:tosser:
Shane Duffy subjected to online abuse.

Derry man and Brighton and Hove Albion footballer, Shane Duffy, was subjected to horrific online abuse after he scored the winning goal against former side, Blackburn Rovers, on Tuesday. One individual went so far as to send an offensive message to Duffy’s father, Brian Duffy, saying “hope your son dies”.

http://www.derryjournal.com/news/de...-subjected-to-horrific-online-abuse-1-7735350

Last edited:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
"There are some total BELLENDS on Twitter and Facebook" isn't really news though is it?

I'm sure he's more bothered about the fact that he scored, we won and he shoved the booing back in their faces.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
"There are some total BELLENDS on Twitter and Facebook" isn't really news though is it?

I'm sure he's more bothered about the fact that he scored, we won and he shoved the booing back in their spotty faces.

The chant of 'school in the morning, you're going to school in the morning' was sung by the Albion end to the Blackburn YOOF on Tuesday, who were a tad on the young side.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
The one that said 'hope your son dies' is obviously pretty thick if he doesn't expect it to be traced back to him.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

I'm sure he's more bothered about the fact that he scored, we won and he shoved the booing back in their faces.

Yep, morons everywhere unfortunately. Far from being restricted to just Blackburn 'fans'.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
The article doesn't mention that Duffy was being comprehensively booed BEFORE he scored, and celebrated the goal.

Poor journalism, just repeating social media comments. Equivalent to cutting and pasting.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here