Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No Annual 'Still Wearing Shorts' Thread?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
There is a complete goon of a dad bloke at Moshe Jnr's school who insists on wearing shorts all year round.

I'm not that much against the idea but it often seems to be done in a "look at me" sort of a way.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
There is a complete goon of a dad bloke at Moshe Jnr's school who insists on wearing shorts all year round.

I'm not that much against the idea but it often seems to be done in a "look at me" sort of a way.

And at my son's too.

Does he also wear a Chelsea shirt occasionally?

Spied a bloke I'm shorts on Worthing seafront earlier but it is ridiculously mild - the car says 13 degrees.

I still wear shorts at home. Not outside though.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
There was a local 'top lad' at Blackburn who was wearing shorts on Tuesday night.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I like wearing shorts and weathers quite mild....but when I drop my son off at this local school theres this weird bloke who keeps staring at me legs...bit disconcerting like.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

There's one at my son's school too.

Off topic, but even more annoying is the dad who is so obviously great at riding his expensive bike that at the busiest time in the morning he rides it INTO the school playground with his kid on the back. This is so he can prove his amazing ability at annoying crowds of people by swerving slowly round them. He looks so cool in his full bike gear too.

His son is 9. Drop him at the gate you BELLEND.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Any temperature in the teens is good enough for shorts weather.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
It's -13C here today, I've decided that's below my shorts wearing threshold.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Shorts all the way.

Today, at work, I was wearing the same uniform I wore on the 15th August (having been washed).
Short sleeve shirt, shorts, clean pants (in case of an accident) socks and shoes.

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
Had my shorts on for a run yesterday and it was fine. Nice to have to air round my legs.

It is pretty mild TBH. Went on walk over the Downs at Rottingdean on Sunday, and thought I might have needed sunscreen.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Had my shorts on for a run yesterday and it was fine. Nice to have to air round my legs.

Oh, I wear shorts all year round for running with just a t-shirt, although sometimes long-sleeved. Tights, gloves, hats and jackets etc are for running wimps.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I wear LEDERHOSEN all year round

I know this photo was taken when we met up for a chat about our mutual love for the railways in Preston Park.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 111

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here