Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MK Dons - Train protest ?

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
As travel not included for MK Dons cup game, would this be a good day for a train protest ? I'm thinking a mass bunking of the train.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
As travel not included for MK Dons cup game, would this be a good day for a train protest ? I'm thinking a mass bunking of the train.

The problem is, I am not sure anyone would really care. And the attendance likely to be so low it would barely make a difference

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Why bother with the train ? Plenty of time to get a bus for a Saturday 3pm kickoff.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham

What exactly do you hope to achieve ? Southern wouldn't care, everyone knows the service is dire. Utterly pointless IMO

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Think the risk there is that not paying the train fare in an offence, whereas them striking is their right

As annoying, stupid and useless as they are as a company they would probably kick up a fuss

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Not the best day for a train protest, to be honest. With only the ESL and WSL open, there will already be a mass bunking of the game.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here