Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If EVER Palace accuse us of TINPOTTERY...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
well.....they proper took it right off the SCALE tonight

[tweet]809158968522186753[/tweet]

I'm utterly, utterly lost for words :lolol:
What the absolute FVCK ?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
It's Christmas in Croydon

There's great films on TV:

The Sound of Music twice an hour

And Jaws One, Two, and Three.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011

What the absolute FVCK ?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

MAGIC!

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Oh my that is horrific. Only they could've come up with that one.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow

What the absolute FVCK ?

Love it when you get angry and go off on one.

Sadly it will be coming to the Amex if we go up as they are simply the required standard/type of lights required to broadcast ultra HD tv quality for the Prem.

We were behind the curve on the brightness of our lights as soon as we moved to the Amex and TB/PB noted the significant expense of replacing won't be borne until we get there.

They are a new bread of OLED that allow them to be on or off in rapid succession without the need for warming up of traditional lighting methods.

Have seen Chelsea, Arsenal and Man United do similar ahead of kick off for matches broadcast on BT Ultra.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I can't see it what is it?

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Did anyone see matey getting the Ultras going with his megaphone? What a megac0ck.

man_with_megaphone_139357.jpg

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Hull did something similar without the music when they scored against us last season.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
I was watching last night asking the very same.

Is this all with the clubs blessing, megaphones, drum, large banners and flags. Whole areas being allowed to stand and jump around throughout the game?
It does appear as though this is the sole area creating the noise and atmosphere, the rest of the ground most of the time looks and sounds like a library. The exception being from the away fans who do drown out the Ultras as was the case last night.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
OH GOD, I must be the only one so far who doesn't think that's too bad. ( with the exception of it being Palace of course) Do I need a good slap and to go and wobble my head?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Sadly it will be coming to the Amex if we go up as they are simply the required standard/type of lights required to broadcast ultra HD tv quality for the Prem.

We were behind the curve on the brightness of our lights as soon as we moved to the Amex and TB/PB noted the significant expense of replacing won't be borne until we get there.

They are a new bread of OLED that allow them to be on or off in rapid succession without the need for warming up of traditional lighting methods.

Have seen Chelsea, Arsenal and Man United do similar ahead of kick off for matches broadcast on BT Ultra.

Yes but in the Alice's case, its like me, in the shed, turning my bicycle light on and off as fast as my arthritic fingers will allow, while my transister radio plays 'Leader of the Gang, and imagining that I'm in A Disco!

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton

Yes we'll get the same lights - but I hardly think we're going to set them off to Zombie Nation as the team walks out :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here