Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

April

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
With a decent set of fixtures before we play Norwich away this should be the month that seals the deal
Sat 1st April Blackburn home
Tues 4th Birmingham home
Sat 8th QPR away
Fri 14th wolves away
Mon 17th Wigan home

Pretty favourable in my opinion and I feel pretty confident looking through them

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
I'll worry about January, February & March first, if it's all the same with you.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I'm sick of us playing the wise old owl card.

We're going up and the title will be decided when we play Newcastle at home once we know the fixture rearrangement.

They don't call me Mystic Megazone for nothing.

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
I'm sick of us playing the wise old owl card.

We're going up and the title will be decided when we play Newcastle at home once we know the fixture rearrangement.

They don't call me Mystic Megazone for nothing.
exactly this
we should be forcing our superiority on others and expect to win most games and gradually pull away with the geordies and let the also rans battle it out for the playoffs

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Fire023.gif

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If losing to Brum were to guarantee a long delay on all this bullshittery, I'm beginning to think it might be worth it.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
January to early feb is very tough. Need seven points from next 3 before heading into those games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Win the next 2 and we are on 51 points for the first half of the season.

After that we'll see about the 2nd half.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
If losing to Brum were to guarantee a long delay on all this bullshittery, I'm beginning to think it might be worth it.
That is way over the top.

I have been joining in with the "How many points do we need?" and "Who are our biggest rivals for 2nd place?" threads. In due course we can move on to "Which victory will seal promotion?" and "How is The Amex pitch invasion going to work for those in WSU?".

This season looks like it could well be the best in my 40 years Albion supporting life. It could easily be the best for a long time to come too. Enjoying it match by match but also no problem at all with endless discussions on here of just exactly how good we are and how well we are doing.

It will soon be gone and nothing said on here will have made any difference to the outcome...

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
That is way over the top.

I have been joining in with the "How many points do we need?" and "Who are our biggest rivals for 2nd place?" threads. In due course we can move on to "Which victory will seal promotion?" and "How is The Amex pitch invasion going to work for those in WSU?".

This season looks like it could well be the best in my 40 years Albion supporting life. It could easily be the best for a long time to come too. Enjoying it match by match but also no problem at all with endless discussions on here of just exactly how good we are and how well we are doing.

It will soon be gone and nothing said on here will have made any difference to the outcome...
Each time one of 'these' threads appears I automatically think 'well that's a step closer to relegation'. :lolol: :facepalm:

Although I'm already looking forward to starting a thread saying 'yeah but the 16/17 team was better' as Dunk announces his retirement while lifting the blue and white festooned Champions League trophy. :lol:

LVGull

May 13, 2016
Why worry? Are you expecting us to lose our momentum in those months?

Personally, I'm looking forward to every game. We look very solid and consistent. I've never felt so unworried about a season since 2010/2011.

Yes exactly this. We need to go for the jugular not be worried about January, Febuary and March.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here