Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is it Derby

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Are Derby the team that we should be keeping
an eye on?

Or is there another team that we should be fearful of.

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
Keep winning and everything else takes care of itself. Of the chasing pack, Derby are likely to pose the greatest threat though. They are riding a wave of momentum at present.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
If only we didn't have a 15 page thread discussing just who to look out for in the top half dozen threads.

Well thanks for replying to my (oh no not another thread about teams to watch) thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LVGull

May 13, 2016
Are Derby the team that we should be keeping
an eye on?

Or is there another team that we should be fearful of.

No they will have a blip soon. You can't keep winning in this league. When they start losing the chairman will be in the dressing room again!!!

el punal

Derby - the new Reading, Reading - who were the new Villa, Villa - who were the new. . .

Really, does it matter? As long as we continue to do what we're doing then I'm not bothered. It's points on the board that count and at the moment we are doing very nicely thank you very much. :albion2:

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
This time last season we were top of the league unbeaten in 21 games but
We're struggling with injuries & suspensions.How well did the Next 4-5 games work out for us.Not very well at all.
This season we currently have no injury worries but does that mean the next 4-5games will work out any better for us.Time will tell.
I'm not stupid enough to believe that
We will continue to pick up results
Playing badly & we won't suffer from injuries to key players.
So if we suffer a dip in form I will be
Bothered about the teams chasing us.

theboybilly

They played forest who were flying.

A local Derby I know but they were flying

Three wins on the bounce and a home draw with QPR looks good but they were taken apart by Newcastle and their other two wins were against average sides. Even then Derby faced a Forest side shorn of Lansbury and Ossambalonga. When they have a set-back their team spirit won't match Albion's

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
Interested to see the result against Fulham but otherwise we focus on ourselves this season. Little point in worrying about promotion rivals until there's a reason to worry, but right now the mood in our camp is good.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Was really impressed with Fulham.
We currently have the ability of getting results from games without playing well.We now have to start playing well to get results.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I was at the QPR-Derby match and QPR had much the better of it but haven't got anyone who can score. Derby's goal was massively against the run of play. Wurzel was almost in tears.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
They played forest who were flying.

A local Derby I know but they were flying

A Forest without their talisman Assombalonga who is "injured" ( not an on the pitch injury, just a mysterious one ) just before the transfer window opens.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here