Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forgive me father for I have sinned....possibly

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Its purely financial, I have no problem with it.
Valencia is suspended, Zaha will be out to prove a point, and United are BANG average. Wouldn't surprise me if they pulled it off. Which would be disappointing, but you might as well get some beer tokens out of it if it happens.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I think it is, on the basis that you're hoping to jinx them, and at least if you lose your bet, you're a happy man anyway. Win-win?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Its purely financial, I have no problem with it.
Valencia is suspended, Zaha will be out to prove a point, and United are BANG average. Wouldn't surprise me if they pulled it off. Which would be disappointing, but you might as well get some beer tokens out of it if it happens.

Think also that United, in that habit they seem to have for matches in the more unpleasant parts of London, only turned up 45 minutes before kick off. Can they possibly be prepared for the onslaught of hoofball that's bound to ensue?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Think also that United, in that habit they seem to have for matches in the more unpleasant parts of London, only turned up 45 minutes before kick off. Can they possibly be prepared for the onslaught of hoofball that's bound to ensue?

Well they've always got Fellaini to bring on, so...

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
You pair of *********s I was hoping someone was going to talk me out of it.

*GRITTEDTEETH*comeonPala....no can't do it!

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I didn't say I had backed them...........

......I have.

Sorry

MMV2tCCtYvO6s.gif

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I use Palace for a back and lay sometimes on free bets. So their results don't matter.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I think it is, on the basis that you're hoping to jinx them, and at least if you lose your bet, you're a happy man anyway. Win-win?

I nearly got my head kicked in after waltzing up to the counter in Ladbrokes Shoreham on the morning of the Valentine's Day massacre in my Albion shirt and calmly putting a fiver on a Palace win. I'm a massive football betting jinx, and true to form, it worked a treat. I take full credit for that day.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Well worth losing your money for.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
I nearly got my head kicked in after waltzing up to the counter in Ladbrokes Shoreham on the morning of the Valentine's Day massacre in my Albion shirt and calmly putting a fiver on a Palace win. I'm a massive football betting jinx, and true to form, it worked a treat. I take full credit for that day.

Valentine's Day massacre?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here