Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MK Dons - FA Cup

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Only the East & West Lower stands open.

Maybe I'm being slightly optimistic but would like to think we would sell more tickets than that being it's a Saturday 3pm kick off?

£12 seems very reasonable too.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
The Tragic of the Cup.

Blame the FA for that.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
FA CUP TICKETS ON SALE THURSDAY

Season-ticket holders can purchase tickets from Thursday.

Tickets for Brighton & Hove Albion’s Emirates FA Cup third round tie against MK Dons at the Amex go on sale this Thursday.

The game takes place on Saturday 7th January, kick-off 3pm, and Albion season-ticket holders can secure seats online at 10am, or via the Albion Booking Line on 0844 327 1901 (calls to this number are charged at seven pence per minute plus your network access charge) and in person at the ticket office from 2pm.

Seagulls Priority members can secure seats from Monday 19th December online at 9am and by phone or in person from 2pm.

Any remaining seats will go on general sale on Wednesday 21st December, with the same times for all payment methods listed above.

The prices are as follows:

Adults - £12
Over-65s/Under-21s - £8
Under-18s - £6

Please note that only the East and West Lower sections of the ground will be open.

Meanwhile, 1901 Club members have this game included in the price of their tickets.

Parking will be available to book in advance at the standard price of £12, or can be purchased on the day at Car Park B (Bridge) for £15.

Travel to and from the Amex is not included in the ticket price for this match.

There is a £1.50 per ticket booking fee for telephone sales, while a charge of £1 per ticket applies to online purchases; online tickets bought through print at home are exempt from booking fees.

The club highly recommends that supporters use the print at home method due to the potential postage delays over the Christmas period.

Read more at http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/arti...rates-fa-cup-3468843.aspx#e3w0cFbwAthEiCW3.99

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Been meaning to take my (7yr old) godson to a game for a while. This would seem like the opportunity. I'm not sure he'll worry about the (lack of) atmosphere :thumbsup:

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Been meaning to take my (7yr old) godson to a game for a while. This would seem like the opportunity. I'm not sure he'll worry about the (lack of) atmosphere :thumbsup:

Yup, taking my grandson for his first game too, he is 6. A good opportunity with a 3pm Sat kick off, and I won't be too fussed if he gets bored and wants to leave early.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Only the East & West Lower stands open.

Maybe I'm being slightly optimistic but would like to think we would sell more tickets than that being it's a Saturday 3pm kick off?

£12 seems very reasonable too.

Really? I thought this was the FA Cup not the Checkatrade Trophy. Surely with tickets at £12 we can do better than just fill the two lower tiers?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here