Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The bank lent me $2m so I spent it on strippers and cars

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
"Every time I requested St George to lend me more money I wasn't particularly expecting them to, but they did."

Wonga loans, Aussie style!!

"My six months behind bars gave me a unique perspective on jail. A lot of the people in there need help not incarceration."

If in the UK, that would be in help for the claustrophobia in prisons, due to over crowding!!

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Screen Shot 2016-12-15 at 09.31.29.png

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Good for him

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Am I the only one who thinks he is nothing other than a thief and knew full well what he was doing...

We moan about people fraudulently claiming benefit what is the difference to me nothing...

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
He only spent half of it on Strippers, drugs and cars, he just wasted the rest.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Am I the only one who thinks he is nothing other than a thief and knew full well what he was doing...

We moan about people fraudulently claiming benefit what is the difference to me nothing...

He didn't commit fraud, as he did not claim to have any status to the Bank that might have given them reason to lend him the money. Lots of people take on more credit than they can afford, and end up with all possessions repossessed, and in Bankruptcy, this is a pretty extreme case but it is up to the lender to assess the risk. Donald Trump has taken and lost a lot more money from Banks.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
He didn't commit fraud, as he did not claim to have any status to the Bank that might have given them reason to lend him the money. Lots of people take on more credit than they can afford, and end up with all possessions repossessed, and in Bankruptcy, this is a pretty extreme case but it is up to the lender to assess the risk. Donald Trump has taken and lost a lot more money from Banks.

Yeah ok, he himself said he was expecting a knock at the door anytime... he knew he was doing wrong, yes the bank should have got a handle on it ultimately he was stealing because he knew full well he could not pay it back. Would you do the same ? I would not there is a moral question involved and it is up to that person involved to weigh up the risks to their actions which are obviously different to each individual person.

Some on here seem to think, good on him and think he is some kind of Robin Hood character which is nothing of the case....

He spent is on fast cars, hookers and drugs...

Would you advocate that to your son if you had one, I would not if you wanna spend your money on that fine, but earn it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here