Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Signed match issue Albion shirts being auctioned for Albion in the Community

AITC

Aug 30, 2011
Albion in the Community is currently auctioning off a number of signed match issued Brighton & Hove Albion home shirts from the team’s 5-0 win against Norwich City.

The following shirts are for sale:

Anthony Knockaert
Jiri Skalak
Sam Baldock
Bruno
Gaetan Bong
Shane Duffy
Uwe Huenemeier
Dale Stephens
Tomer Hemed
Oliver Norwood
Elvis Manu
Connor Goldson
Glenn Murray
Jamie Murphy
Niki Maenpaa
Steve Sidwell
David Stockdale
Lewis Dunk

Starting bids are £50 and money raised from the auctions will go to Albion in the Community to help fund its award-winning disability football programme and other work throughout Sussex.

To bid on the shirts, visit: https://www.charitystars.com/foundation/albion-in-the-community.

Lush

Mods' Pet
Come on guys! Some of these are currently going for little more than the price of a new shirt from the club shop!

If you haven't got the new shirt yet (I haven't), or are buying someone one for Christmas, get a special one and send a Christmas gift to AITC.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Nice - i will have to remember this and put a bid on when I know how much money i have left over until pay day

I think the risk may be that the poppy shirts are currently also available on ebay and many are currently at less than £50

AITC

Aug 30, 2011
Thank you to everyone who bid on the shirts. They sold for a combined total of more than £4,000, which is a fantastic total for the charity.

The money raised from the auction will now help fund Albion in the Community's disability football sessions and other work across Sussex.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Those winning bids for "match issued shirts" were much higher than the "match worn shirts" that RBL were auctioning on ebay

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here