Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion U18 v Derby County U18 FA Youth Cup 19.00 Tonight Amex

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
2-0 to Albion at half-time. Well worthy of the lead; I have been impressed by the football they have played so far. Lovely touch by Mandroiu to set up Ajiboye down the right who created the second (own) goal with a great run and cross.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Some lovely stuff being played missed the 1st goal but we look really well organised all over the park

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Garcia No 11 on the left wing looks good. Having said that there are several players that have played well. Look a good side.

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Is that Oscar's boy? (yes I know Garcia is a common name, but I seem to remember he was at the academy)
Dont know says he is from Gran Canaria on website. He certainly looks a prospect. The team are moving the ball around very quickly and not afraid to try flicks and tricks. Could be six up with better finishing.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Added time is sponsored by Watch Religion! :O Way to get value for money.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Really enjoyed watching that. Some of the football we played was excellent, could have been watching the first team. Ample revenge for losing by the same score in exactly the same fixture two years ago.

Was greatly impressed by Danny Mandroiu who I thought ran the game for Albion going forward. We now face Cambridge United at home in the fourth round.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I do hope to see a youngster or two exposed to the first team match day experience. We don't have a great record at developing our young players

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Not many downsides to been 2nd in league.but no doubt young players more likely to get chance when mid table

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here