Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2 points per game over 67 games

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
With 45 points we are exactly halfway to what i feel is a guaranteed top 2 place and we now have 25 more games to get another 45 points (so we can afford to go below that 2 point average and still go up in theory?)
Looking good

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
2015/16 season 46 games 89 points.
2016/17 season 21 games 45 points.
Total 67 games 134 points. Exactly 2 points per game.

Enough said I feel.

And we're exactly where we were at the beginning of those 67 games, which is why they'll count for nothing if we don't put in a similar run over the next 25 games.

larus

And we're exactly where we were at the beginning of those 67 games, which is why they'll count for nothing if we don't put in a similar run over the next 25 games.

Not exactly. We weren't 8 points clear of third placed team with a much better goal difference. Yes, we're still in the same division, but we're in a position most other teams would like to be in.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Without a doubt we are in a position that most other teams would like to be in.
With regards to 8 points clear & a better goal difference.
Last season we were the hunters
Nobody cared if we lost.
This year we are the hunted.Every time we drop points the pressure will increase about if we can keep going or if we will choke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
67 games, 134 points. Great! If only we could select which period of those 67 games started in August and ended in May!

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Without a doubt we are in a position that most other teams would like to be in.
With regards to 8 points clear & a better goal difference.
Last season we were the hunters
Nobody cared if we lost.
This year we are the hunted.Every time we drop points the pressure will increase about if we can keep going or if we will choke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No one cared if we lost? Did you miss the 2nd half of last season?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
2 points per game over the next 25 will see us finish on 95.

Keep up the good work Albion - and let's beat Birmingham and QPR and be on a remarkable 51 by the halfway stage.

larus

I'm surprise by some of the negativity. All I've done is highlight the incredible consistency over 67 games, yet some seem to think I'm saying it's job done FFS.

For nearly 1.5 seasons we have been hard to beat. Yes, we just missed out last season, but to get that number of points and not go up was astounding.

Of course it's f***ing obvious that we have half a season to go and and if we implode over the second half then it counts for nothing, but jesus, some people.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Time for the 'teams that can't catch us thread'. :rock::moo:

The earliest THEORETICAL stage that Rotherham can't catch us is in 7 games time - after a non-rearranged Newcastle game, or after Huddersfield away.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here