Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Vlogs you subscribe to and/or watch regularly

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Casey Neistat was my number 1 until he SOLD OUT to CNN recently. It wasn't so much the content, as the presentation of that content. Great music, beautifully shot video and often with an NYC backdrop.

It was probably the only thing that would appear on the television screen here where both I and Mrs Bozza would stop tip-tapping away on our MacBooks.

If you've never indulged then you can still start at the beginning and you have a lot of great stuff to catch up on. (LINK HERE)

Beyond that, I love The Tim Tracker - a very down to earth couple living in central Florida generally vlogging about the theme parks. (LINK HERE)

What do you watch that I should check out?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Awaits post by El Pres...

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Neistat is an amazing filmmaker and his attention to detail makes his content really addictive. Very clever guy.

I've struggled to get into any other vlog to be honest. Most people just don't have the ideas or enough interesting content IMO.

Two of my best YouTube subscriptions - though they're not vlogs as such.

- Diresta
- Primitive Technology

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I would also like some tips on good football podcasts. I only listen to the Albion Roar and The Football Ramble currently
Guardian Football Weekly and Not The Top 20 are my 2 must listen football podcasts.

I like the Squawka one as well but find it a bit hit and miss.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here