Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Happy Christmas.. who's this one from?!

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
_92956343_mediaitem92955340.jpg

A mother who saw her picture of a mountain of presents for her children go viral last Christmas has shared an image of an even bigger pile.
About 300 gifts, which Emma Tapping has been wrapping for months, can be seen swamping her tree in the picture.
In 2015, the 36-year-old's photograph was shared more than 30,000 times on Instagram with many people criticising her and labelling her "materialistic."
However, the Isle of Man mother said her family "deserve a great Christmas".
Writing on Facebook, she said it had taken a year of "hard graft, saving and planning" to create the present pile.
She added that "the haters will hate but nothing and no-one will change how I do Christmas".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-isle-of-man-38305247

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Two escape routes blocked and presents piled against Christmas tree lights.:nono:

*never off duty* :thumbsup:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
View attachment 80173

A mother who saw her picture of a mountain of presents for her children go viral last Christmas has shared an image of an even bigger pile.
About 300 gifts, which Emma Tapping has been wrapping for months, can be seen swamping her tree in the picture.
In 2015, the 36-year-old's photograph was shared more than 30,000 times on Instagram with many people criticising her and labelling her "materialistic."
Writing on Facebook, she said it had taken a year of "hard graft, saving and planning" to create the present pile.
She added that "the haters will hate but nothing and no-one will change how I do Christmas".

Gordon Greers christmas tree, with hundreds of alarm clocks set for 9:14 pm tonight :cool:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Waste of time and money buying a Christmas tree, can hardly see it.

Typical Facebook look at me type, says " the haters will hate but no one will change how I do Christmas "
Posts photo just to see how many likes it gets. :facepalm:

el punal

View attachment 80173

A perfect argument that less is more, dontcha think?

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Waste of time and money buying a Christmas tree, can hardly see it.

Typical Facebook look at me type, says " the haters will hate but no one will change how I do Christmas "
Posts photo just to see how many likes it gets. :facepalm:

The tree is in fact very small perched atop of a cupboard

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
A perfect argument that less is more, dontcha think?

And it'll all be absolute gash inside - mini whoopee cushion, bag of easy peel clementines, 99p calendar, Poundland's own version of Barbie, shiny rayon Man United scarf from some £1 pop up shop, 1978 Jinty annual from local charity shop etc.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
"Emma's daughter Ella still has untouched gifts lying around her bedroom from last Christmas."

Not sure I would bother to be honest, just get them the things they really want, rather than a load of old tat. But if she can afford it, then it is up to her.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here