Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How to MAKE easy money for Christmas by SELLING fake ITEMs

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I put ADVERTS in Friday AD and GUMTREE for all manner of things like BIKES and it's AMAZING how many IDIOTS how there will TRANSFER you sums like £250 for nothing. All you need to do is set up a FALSE name and address and use someone GULLIBLE to open a bank account and BOBS your uncle.

I'm just sitting here and another £250 has DROPPED in my lap from someone who THINKS I have a BIKE for SAIL.

I will be having a very HAPPY Christmas at this RATE ,

AK74

Bright-eyed. Bushy-tailed. GSOH.
NSC Patron
Jan 19, 2010
Grifter?

raleigh-grifter.jpg

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Ernest, any chance you could help out a good friend of mine? He's a Nigerian Prince so obviously very trustworthy ...

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I put ADVERTS in Friday AD and GUMTREE for all manner of things like BIKES and it's AMAZING how many IDIOTS how there will TRANSFER you sums like £250 for nothing. All you need to do is set up a FALSE name and address and use someone GULLIBLE to open a bank account and BOBS your uncle.

I'm just sitting here and another £250 has DROPPED in my lap from someone who THINKS I have a BIKE for SAIL.

Not selling my Albion Winter Coat are you :moo:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Any 'boris bikes ' for sale? :wink:

Is Big Hilda happy being called a BIKE ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Back of the net, top bombing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here