Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How to MAKE easy money for Christmas by SELLING fake ITEMs

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I put ADVERTS in Friday AD and GUMTREE for all manner of things like BIKES and it's AMAZING how many IDIOTS how there will TRANSFER you sums like £250 for nothing. All you need to do is set up a FALSE name and address and use someone GULLIBLE to open a bank account and BOBS your uncle.

I'm just sitting here and another £250 has DROPPED in my lap from someone who THINKS I have a BIKE for SAIL.

I will be having a very HAPPY Christmas at this RATE ,

AK74

Bright-eyed. Bushy-tailed. GSOH.
NSC Patreon
Jan 19, 2010
Grifter?

raleigh-grifter.jpg

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Ernest, any chance you could help out a good friend of mine? He's a Nigerian Prince so obviously very trustworthy ...

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I put ADVERTS in Friday AD and GUMTREE for all manner of things like BIKES and it's AMAZING how many IDIOTS how there will TRANSFER you sums like £250 for nothing. All you need to do is set up a FALSE name and address and use someone GULLIBLE to open a bank account and BOBS your uncle.

I'm just sitting here and another £250 has DROPPED in my lap from someone who THINKS I have a BIKE for SAIL.

Not selling my Albion Winter Coat are you :moo:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Any 'boris bikes ' for sale? :wink:

Is Big Hilda happy being called a BIKE ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Back of the net, top bombing

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here