Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yaya Toure

bha100

Aug 25, 2011
How is possible to not intentionally consume alcohol but end up over twice legal limit for driving? :shrug:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
How disappointing, I thought this was another (outlandish) new signing rumour :down:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Some muslims are allowed alcohol on certain festivals-usually watered-down wine.Amstel used to appear on cargo manifests in the Gulf as 'Holy Wine'.:lolol:

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Maybe it was alcoholic chocolates and he didn't realise.

I hope it's this. I think you'd need to eat several thousand calories of chocolates to get any meaningful reading on a breathalyser, which would also be a hundred or so grams of sugar. He's going to be feeling pretty shitty after that. And not drunk.

Drebin

Jul 25, 2011
Norway
In fairness, i went to a wedding when I was 15 and no one told me the nice refreshing squash on the table was pimms until I'd had a few glasses.

Can happen to anyone.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
In fairness, i went to a wedding when I was 15 and no one told me the nice refreshing squash on the table was pimms until I'd had a few glasses.

Can happen to anyone.

I experienced a similar situation when my brother in law (10 at the time) consumed countless Vodka Jellys at family party (his mum thought they were normal jelly) and was then sick the next day and couldn't make it to school.

Maybe Yaya had a few jellys?

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Yaya - "It is well known that I am a Muslim and do not drink, I have always refused alcohol", "Except this one time when I put in a proper session and then decided to drive home", he neglected to add.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here