Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Champions League draw

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
The competition has been pretty uninspiring so far other than watching Leicester smash their way through- this draw looks great though.
ce03b931fdf3ba5e24b28f50a9e3e0c8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Marty___Mcfly

Sep 14, 2011
Why do I feel so what?

Used to love ALL football but find it really hard to get excited about the Champions League...

You've been overfed football for years. The novelty has worn off. The clubs lack national character and every game feels a bit like the last. The group stages are dull. There are 400 games on TV every week... etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coach_Carter_92

Apr 25, 2013
Home
I'm feeling a little sorry for Arsenal. As soon as these draws are made they always seem to get Bayern, and before then it was Barca. They even won the group this time and still got Bayern!

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Havent seen one game this season due to it being on BT Sport. Used to enjoy being able to watch ITV's coverage on a Wed. No point its a dead competition to me now as i cant view it.

As such i will watch europa league games again. Enjoyed Liverpools run a lot last season.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The Champions League has completely dropped off my radar these days. I'm not even sure who the current champions are.

Marty___Mcfly

Sep 14, 2011
Er- isn't the Europa on BT Sport as well?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here