Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

IT was Putin what won it for Trumpo..

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Very rarely the CIA have disclosed that the KGB was busily influencing the American public to vote for "The Donald". Mind you the British sent agent Farage to influence them so what's all the fuss about? I've just finished reading "War with Russia" written by the Retired general in charge of NATO forces which, fictionally, has the russkies invading Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania AKA "the baltics" whilst the west collectively stands about and let's them get away with it until a lone British officer triggers a response and forces us to bugger them up with e warfare...and then I read in the Times that Russian forces are massed all along their borders TODAY ahead of Trump being inaugurated. I'm digging my shelter when I get around to it. Bloody hell. The worlds gone to rats shit ain't it?

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Now I'm no cyber expert but these Russians are scary smart. Here is a list of their accomplishments.

Hacking Hillary's brain and making her call half the country deplorable.
Hacking Hillary's inner circle and making them avoid visiting Wisconsin.
Hacking her advisers and having her adopt a Syrian no-fly-zone policy that would have started WWIII.
Hacking into Debbie Wasserman Schultz' mind and making her favor Hillary unfairly.
Hacking into the DNC and making them rig every primary without a paper trail against Bernie.
Hacking her social media handlers and making them tweet "Imagine President Trump..."
Hacking into her past and making her a homophobic moral scold who said Doom turns kids into serial killers.
Hacking into the American public and making them care more about their security, prosperity, and future than they care about divisive subgroup identities.

Oh and the FBI disagree with the CIA, shambles.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I love watching the US Democrats go into meltdown mode, conspiracy theories galore..

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Oh,so was it the Russkis forced us into a Brexit?Only the Remainers can see the evil plot because they are super-intelligent,non-racist (Russkis not a race),friends to the World (apart from fascist Russkis):thumbsup:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
I love watching the US Democrats go into meltdown mode, conspiracy theories galore..

It's unheard of that the CIA goes public with something like this. I know the Feds disagree but it was them that said that Hilary had no questions to answer about her 33,000 deleted emails whilst she was Secretary of State so I don't give a fig for their opinion. The Russians are about to grab the democratic NATO members in the baltics and THAT my NSC friends means war.

But Trump won't throw US forces in against his mate, the Germans will NOT act and honor their commitments to NATO and that leaves us with our forces a distant shadow of their former selves and Denmark standing up to them.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I The Russians are about to grab the democratic NATO members in the baltics and THAT my NSC friends means war.

I keep hearing things like this, and Finland and TBH I think its BS. Was listening to a utube debunking this along the lines thAT the USA has about 3.5 million tons in the water of Military hardware wereas Russia and china combined have about 1.5 million. This does not include the rest of NATO. Russia are in no position tp pick a fight and will only do so when backed into a corner, like syria, their invasion of \crimea was after the over throw of a democratic Ukranian government.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Brietbart? The mouthpiece of right wing bullshit.

Rightwing yes, it has that slant and they dont hide it. t\hey do a lot of fact checking as they want to build up trust with their 45 million readers(and growing) so dismissing it out of hand is a conditioned response not a measured one.Try and play the ball not the player.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
I keep hearing things like this, and Finland and TBH I think its BS. Was listening to a utube debunking this along the lines thAT the USA has about 3.5 million tons in the water of Military hardware wereas Russia and china combined have about 1.5 million. This does not include the rest of NATO. Russia are in no position tp pick a fight and will only do so when backed into a corner, like syria, their invasion of \crimea was after the over throw of a democratic Ukranian government.

That's as maybe but thr US under trump is likely to withdraw massively from NATO as it currently shoulders 75% of the bill while most of Europe fails to spend the 2% of GDP that NATO membership requires. If the Russians invaded the baltics, and they seem very likely to, I think the west will fail to meet its obligations to defend all member states as if it was themselves being overrun. Maerkel will not stand up for Estonia or Latvia neither will the French. Britain meets the target spend although it cheats by including things like pensions and one off payments to civilians injured by UK forces. Our Navy, Air Force and Army is at its most reduced for decades. But I reckon we'd fight nonetheless.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
...t\hey do a lot of fact checking as they want to build up trust with their 45 million readers(and growing)....

:laugh: its mostly fringe op-ed and conspiracy stuff, where fact checking amounts to finding anyone to say an attributable quote. no better then the Sun or the Mail.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006

Seriously fella I hope your musings are correct.

Wait and see the Russian bear is getting restless and hungry. Putin knows that NATO is severely weakened and most of Europe will not act...why? Have you ever heard the term "nuclear deescalation". . . .? Well, it means once the Russians have it they threaten to use battlefield nuclear arms if we act against them. That's why they've just positioned nuclear missile batteries in Kalingrad, that's Russian soil mate. If we try and cut them off there, he'll use them. Have no doubt. He will make a cheeky grab for the baltics. Who gives a shit about Latvia. Even though they are fully signed up NATO members. They're own forces will put up a strong fight but they'll be crushed.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Opinions are opinions. But breitbart is not News Media any more than National Action..... "review".... FFS you are pulling my plonk

Given the state of the media in the US as shown by the election farce Breitbart are probably capable of producing the same kind of biased reporting that all those major media outlets did.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Last week I allowed myself a pro Trump thought.

The Donald took a phone call from the President of Taiwan.
This was the first 'official' contact between the US and Taiwan for 30+ years.
Obviously throughout that time, America and Taiwan have been tiptoeing around China's feeling.

The thought occurred to me:-

'You know what, crack on Donald, shake up some of this bullshit'.

Admittedly the thought didn't last long, as it seems like Russia did instigate anti Hilary 'hacks', and now have a very friendly cabinet to work with, which again might not be such a bad thing, but I'm fair less confident of that.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here